DBS directs card to frequent flier traffic
Singapore - DBS has taken up JCDecaux's AYE outdoor spot, featuring its Altitude American Express Card which is targeted at frequent business travellers.
The 15-week OOH buy was booked by Mindshare and rolled out this month, and the huge 45 metres by 18 metres billboard is hard-to-miss for those travelling to Changi Airport. Taglined ‘Miles Above the Rest', the DBS Altitude American Express Card was conceptualised to appeal to a group of status-conscious, financially aggressive jet-setters, in particular PMEBs.
According to DBS, card customers would have the flexibility to choose from 38 international airlines across the networks of KrisFlyer, Star Alliance, Asia Miles and One World to redeem points earned.
A JCDecaux Singapore spokesperson said, "The billboard at 39 Keppel Road builds awareness as well as creates a strong brand resonance in the mind of business travellers. This allows DBS to generate high number of eyeballs at this precinct and hopefully increase its customer base".
David Communications Group handled creative.
- JC Decaux Singapore Pte Ltd
- DBS Bank
JC Decaux Singapore Pte Ltd Related Stories:
- Tencent pushes WeChat on MTR
- JCD bags ADC's outdoor media biz
- ION names JCD as outdoor partner
- Tan Chong Motor gets ‘Cheeky Sexy’
- P&G triggers olfactory response
- Nokia’s music on the move
- MediaCom trumps favourites for SMA glory
- McDelivery promoted out-of-home
- Adidas dares to 'Dream Big'
- The Trouble With Media Measurement
- Moderate drinking keeps you sexy
- Nokia promotes E65 Wi-fi uniqueness
- Stewart to head JCDecaux Texon