Asian Food Channel partners HungryGoWhere.com
Singapore - The Asian Food Channel (AFC) has partnered with F&B website HungryGoWhere.com to launch the refreshed version of its website.
"We see it as an important stepping stone in our development across new media platforms. We will both be entering into new sectors - HungryGoWhere into the media sector and AFC into the internet sector - and see this as a beneficial and progressive move for both parties," Hian Goh, co-founder of AFC said.
HungryGoWhere.com which launched in March this year, contains a list of over 4,000 F&B outlets along with thousands of reviews by the public. New content and cross-promotions will be seen on both portals.
- Asian Food Channel
Asian Food Channel Related Stories:
- American lifestyle media builds a taste for Asia
- In BRIEF: Yakult, Celebrity Chef, BBC
- Marketing Manager, Asian Food Channel
- AFC serves Best Wan with Alice George
- Amex ties with AFC for chef programme
- AFC launches retail store
- HKTB taps AFC for food and wine push
- AFC pairs up with Mini
- C4I seal Asia-wide deals
- AFC ad sales and marketing head exits
- Sales and marketing manager
- Manager – sales and marketing
- AFC goes to Philippines
- AFC ends search for top sales and marketer hire
- AFC senior marketer takes break