Fleishman, OMD to drive Buddhism
Hong Kong - The Hong Kong Buddhist Association (HKBA) has appointed Fleishman-Hillard, BlueCurrent and OMD to support its marketing efforts in Hong Kong.
The agency team will provide strategic communications services for HKBA's upcoming events, including the Third World Buddhist Forum and a public worship event with an expected turnout of 200,000 people.
Rachel Catanach, managing director, senior vice president and senior partner of Fleishman-Hillard Hong Kong, said the Buddhist community expects the upcoming events to be the largest and most spectacular of their kind in Hong Kong.
"We look forward to working closely with the HKBA to ensure the success of both of these celebrations and, in the process, raise awareness of Buddhist principles and the work of the HKBA," Catanach said.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fleishman-Hillard Related Stories:
- Agency promises briefs answered in a day
- FleishmanHillard PH to create new roles
- FleishmanHilard tapped for energy acccount
- FleishmanHillard no longer a PR agency
- Fleishman ramps digital with senior hires
- Fleishman-Hillard named PR for HKIFF
- Fleishman-Hillard goes multi-platform
- Fleishman-Hillard flies with Metrojet
- SingTel connects seniors digitally
- Tink Labs appoints Fleishman-Hillard
- Gravitas goes big with Biggs
- Fleishman drives talent development
- BlueCurrent launches in China
- Li Ning picks PR lead for China
- Fleishman-Hillard names new GM
- Account Director, Fleishman-Hillard APAC
- New lead at Fleishman-Hillard Malaysia
- Deo exits Fleishman-Hillard
- Fleishman-Hillard beefs up senior role
- FH appoints Boswell to fuel growth plans