AOTY Jury Spotlight – Diana Quah
Malaysia - Advertising+Marketing welcomes Diana Quah (pictured), vice president, head of debit cards for RHB Bank to the all client-marketer jury on the Agency of the Year Awards 2012 (AOTY) judging panel.
As the head of debit cards, Diana is responsible for RHB Bank's debit card product development.
Prior to her current appointment, Diana was a section head for strategic alliances and marketing in RHB Bank, responsible for the overall retail banking marketing communication since 2009.
Diana started her career in the US working for the Peninsula Behavioral Group in Tennessee as an accountant and returned in 2003 to join Ogilvy & Mather, Malaysia as a marketing finance for British American Tobacco account.
Impress Diana and our other judges. The deadline for the the MARKies is now extended to the 27th April 2012.
Please visit our official website for more information: http://aotyawards.com/2012/my
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- RHB Bank
RHB Bank Related Stories:
- Newly revamped RHB EVO launched
- RHB goes Italia Mania with Vespa
- AOTY Malaysia Judges Revealed
- RHB marks 50 years in Singapore
- RHB blurs the lines for viral effect
- RHB promotes new Islamic fund product
- RHB appoints Universal McCann
- RHB easy on the banking but not the eye
- Bang keeps RHB
- Crush Malaysia wins RHB Invest project