Marketing TV: GolinHarris' APAC restructure
Singapore - Public relations firm GolinHarris has restructured the agency's ops in the Asia Pacific to better address clients' needs given the increasing influence of digital and social media.
After 55 years of being in operation, GolinHarris has invested in proprietary tools and processes to support a new structure. One such offering is the 'The Bridge', which is a real-time engagement center that is designed to help teams spot opportunities, create content and engage influencers either online or offline.
Under this new restructure, client teams combine four main areas of expertise - strategists, catalysts, creators and connectors to reach consumer and business audiences.
Jonathan Hughes, president, International of GolinHarris told Marketing how the new structure has helped the agency's business in US and the UK and what the implications are for its business in Asia.
Click here to see the full interview.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Golin Harris
Golin Harris Related Stories:
- GolinHarris appoints healthcare lead
- Carlsberg moves PR account
- GolinHarris wins Hansgrohe PR duties
- Butterflies and birds and banking
- GolinHarris in a do-or-die restructure
- IPG content studio launches across Asia
- GolinHarris names APAC digital lead
- McDonald's brings back Monopoly
- Golin Harris fills top ranks
- Golin Harris runs with New Balance
- Doll takes new MD role for GolinHarris China
- Glenfiddich looks for China ambassadors
- Prudential's aggressive hiring spree continues
- Chin to lead GolinHarris Shanghai
- GHC names local heads
- Rajaram returns to media
- UPDATED: GolinHarris opts for the up-size
- Golin Harris appoints new local MD
- GolinHarris's Rajaram heading to Mediacorp?
- PR Professionals, GolinHarris