TAFEP encourages mutual respect at work
Singapore - The Tripartite Alliance for Fair Employment Practices (TAFEP) has launched a year-long public awareness campaign in Singapore.
Titled ‘Create a Fair and Inclusive Workplace', the campaign aims to promote fair, responsible and merit-based employment practices in Singapore by inspiring co-workers to treat each other with respect, regardless of age, gender, family status and disability.
The campaign, designed and executed by Y&R, launched yesterday with a TVC on free-to-air channels. It will also be tapping on print advertisements in Singapore in four official languages, and also in out-of-home and online media.
Andrew Fung, general manager of TAFEP, hopes the campaign will bring more awareness to the behaviours of individuals and encourage respect in the workplace.
"Many people believe they are inclusive, but they fail to realise that they are actually subconsciously discriminating," he said.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Young and Rubicam
Young and Rubicam Related Stories:
- Cancer Society ruffles women's skirts
- Y&R ties up with Hancomm
- 2013: It isn't business as usual
- How Caltex maneuvered its global rebrand
- Y&R wins Media Prima account
- Y&R finds market research partner
- What Singaporean youths want
- Vietnam comes of age
- WPP creates single unit for Colgate
- M1 retains Y&R
- Y&R China ropes in creative lead
- Danone’s Aqua wants to keep Indonesia clean
- Y&R's VML acquires Qais
- Colgate looks beyond Y&R
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 10 November 2011
- Bank of Singapore gets relational
- FOMA Focus: William J. Manfredi
- Brand's tests locals for alertness
- Caltex pampers motorists
- Y&R Korea appoints Van Pelt as president