Securing 'top of mobile' key for 2012
Singapore - As Marketing's Agency of the Year (AOTY) Awards approaches, SMRT Media reflects on the key trends they observed in the industry since sponsoring the Overall Agency of the Year category one year ago.
SMRT Media's general manager Jeslyn Tan said the continued rapid growth of digital is prompting a shift in media planning. "One key trend is the increase in Mobile Engagement and Mobile Commerce. Similar to Internet, there will be a need to secure ‘top of mobile', and integrated campaigns and media platforms will have to evolve quickly to capture that."
Adding that she is sure this will be reflected in the work submitted by the finalists for Agency of the Year 2012, Jeslyn looks forward to celebrating the great works of their partners, and recognise the best of the best in the industry.
"Since its inception, the Agency of the Year Awards is one of the highest honours in advertising that awards the achievements of the crème de la crème in the industry. As a key player in the industry, we are honoured to be supporting and cheering on our partners who have truly exhibited their expertise in strategic and creative executions of every campaign," Tan said.
Commenting on the panel of client-marketer judges this year, Tan said: "They are senior marketers managing well-known brands who believe in advertising and have demonstrated the power of advertising through various media platforms. Their aboveboard experience in the industry shall determine the deserving winners of each category."
SMRT Media, a leading transit advertising operator and consultancy provider is the sponsor for the overall Agency of the Year award.
Find out more about Marketing magazine's Agency of the Year Awards 2012 here: http://aotyawards.com/2012/sg/index.html
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SMRT Corporation Ltd
SMRT Corporation Ltd Related Stories:
- Good news for SMRT staff
- Ex-SMRT drivers jailed
- SMRT fires workers on strike
- Bosses “limited” in hiring Singaporeans
- SMRT steps forward
- Wage protest stalls SMRT
- HR doesn’t care who’s boss
- Driving up recruitment of bus captains
- SMRT: has it been railroaded?
- Managers fail to communicate effectively to staff
- Benefits programmes need to evolve
- UPDATED: SMRT to get smart about social
- SMRT conducts post-breakdown probe
- Locals happier with work commute
- SMRT appoints Ng as GM of marketing
- HR event: Why the CEO can't do it without you
- HR event: Partnering the CEO
- SMRT launches institute to train rail professionals
- Get served!
- SMRT expands Saatchi Lab festivities