Would you Groupon a house?
Malaysia - In an interesting turn for the buzzing group buying sector developer OSK Property Holdings is pitching its latest mixed use property to a new generation of young buyers through Groupon deals.
OSK will be hosting deals on local daily deal site Groupon up until 30 April allowing customers a 93% saving by purchasing cash vouchers worth RM 8,000 for RM500 for its Paragon SOFO Suites & Boutique Retail in Pan'gaea, Cyberjaya.
Original prices of the Paragon SOFO suites range from RM 298,800.
The company spokesperson told A+M that its new property was a mixed development consisting of serviced apartments, a shopping mall and boutique hotel and would be targeted at young to mid-aged people and local business owners.
This is the first time the Property development company is advertising through an e-commerce platform and sees it as a way to maximize its market reach.
"We believe by word of mouth and viral e-commerce it is actually the best way of marketing.
"Everyone is advertising every day, we need to constantly be bold to try new methods instead of the typical ones that we may all be bored with and we may even be avoiding," the spokesperson said.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
Groupon Related Stories:
- Finding the right gift for mums: most stressful
- Groupon now available on iPad
- Groupon boss says more room for growth
- Groupon CEO fired
- What women want for Valentine’s Day
- Neoh to lead Groupon APAC
- Groupon’s first wedding proposal deal
- Groupon promotes Rafiq Razali
- Groupon sets foot in physical retail
- Sean Seah heads to Groupon
- Neoh: Group-buying is here to stay
- Groupon ropes in new regional director
- Groupon offers first Google AdWords deal
- Groupon employees prepare to flee
- Groupon enters luxury category
- Nestlé goes online, while Groupon tries offline
- Neoh takes on regional role
- Groupon opens real life retail offering
- Groupon Healthcare adheres to guidelines
- Live off Groupon coupons, no cash