Draftfcb adds creative strength
Shanghai - Draftfcb China has appointed Tom Shum as group creative director and Edmund Tay as head of integrated design to expand the agency's senior creative ranks.
Shum's new role will focus on Draftfcb's Kraft account, working across brands such as Chips Ahoy and TUC.
Prior to Draftfcb, Shum was group creative director at M&C Saatchi China, where he worked with Coca Cola, Budweiser, Hi-C and Pizza Hut.
Tay joins Draftfcb from OgilvyAction in Dubai, where he worked with clients including Samsung, Microsoft, Haier and Nestle.
Draftfcb China's national executive creative director Eddie Wong said the new hires brought senior leadership and skill sets in areas such as creative, shopper marketing and design.
"Our Kraft business continues to grow and move into new communications channel. We are committed to resourcing our Kraft teams with senior skills to match the opportunities for the brands," Wong said.
Both Shum and Tay will be based in the Shanghai office.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Draft FCB
Draft FCB Related Stories:
- Naga DBB's ACD heads to Draftfcb
- Draftfcb builds top management muscle
- Rupert England takes ECD role at Draftfcb
- Draftfcb adds agency partner for Beiersdorf
- Draftfcb confirms Noor Ashikin’s departure
- Uni-President finds star power
- Shoe brand on hunt for new Cinderella
- Draftfcb hires Kaloff for Beiersdorf
- Mok to oversee creative for Draftfcb Asia
- OSIM pins down pricking pains
- PrimeCredit ups its band of brothers
- HKBN picks Draftfcb over M&C Saatchi
- Draftfcb brings in Lay for digital
- Draftfcb rejigs local ops
- Air New Zealand tours with DraftFCB
- Acer lines up DraftFCB for Olympic push
- DraftFCB brings new business director
- Nivea unveils second global campaign
- Tsao returns to DraftFCB
- Draftfcb says HK safe from global cuts