McBrain leaves Y&R Malaysia
Malaysia -Y&R Malaysia's CEO Robert McBrain will leave the agency by the end of the year after three years in the role.
"Clients and staff have been informed, and current GM Lisa Hezila will be taking the helm at Y&R Malaysia, overseen by Sanjay Bhasin who was recently named CEO of South East Asia," the spokesperson added.
Heliza was formerly GM at Paragon Y&R and was promoted in 2010 to group general manager for the Malaysia ops.
McBrain, before taking the role at Y&R in 2009, was the CEO of Bates141 Jakarta and has over 20 years of experience having had stints at agencies such as Y&R London and across Asia and Saatchis where he was the regional director.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Young & Rubicam Malaysia
Young & Rubicam Malaysia Related Stories:
- Y&R Malaysia makes dual promotion
- Y&R appoints client services lead
- Malaysia's youths treasure individualism
- Y&R named Agency of the Year at Kancil
- Y&R Malaysia promotes Tay
- Rapp lures top creatives
- Edward Ong leaves Y&R
- Malaysia Milk balances highs and lows
- JWT’s Chia jumps ship to Y&R
- APB says cheers on Valentine's Day
- Paragon nabs JWT’s creative head
- Mun: "I'm just consulting"
- M&C Saatchi nabs Y&R's Rahman
- Arc appoints design director
- Arc’s Gigi joins Y&R
- Anand appointed ACD for Saatchi & Saatchi
- Paragon Communications bags Ecmmoney
- OCBC banks on former DiGi marketer
- Naga's Mitchell bonds with Sarina
- Mitchell darts to DDB