BBDO Guerrero/Proximity gets new lead
Philippines - BBDO Guerrero/Proximity has promoted its General Manager, Francine Kahn-Gonzalez to the position of MD with immediate effect.
In her new role she will closely with the executive committee of BBDO in the Philippines as it expands its offering with the launches of Proximity Shop and Designworks. She will also be leading initiatives to generate revenue growth and new business that the Agency has under development.
Gonzalez has been with the company for about seven years and started her career with BBDO Guerrero as a group account director working primarily on the Pepsico business.
In 2008, she was appointed the role of client service director and shortly after in 2010 she was promoted to GM. Prior to BBDO she was with JWT. Gonzales has worked with clients such as Johnson & Johnson, Emperador Distillers and Fonterra and Pepsico. She also oversaw the award-winning campaign for Pepsi Pinas in 2011.
Tony Harris (pictured), chief executive of BBDO Guerrero/Proximity Philippines, said: "Her counsel is always sound and her touch is always sure but marry this to her natural dynamism and charm and you have a leader with real star potential."
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
BBDO Related Stories:
- DDB China nabs ex-BBDO director
- BBDO and Apax grab luxury men’s label
- BlackBerry launches much awaited Z10
- BBDO appoints strategy lead for Asia
- BBDO expands Indonesia team
- Hitting too close to home?
- Skittles advertises with mind control
- Skittles’ DIY commercial
- Hairy nose campaign for clean air
- NHB calls pitch, BBDO/Proximity appoints
- Ogilvy names creative lead for healthcare
- Proximity hires regional business lead
- Lay's adds mystery to product launch
- BBDO China adds creative power
- BBDO Guerrero promotes Bautista to CD
- Social media drives tourism success
- BBDO/Proximity appoints new CCO
- Etihad gets social, Komli receives funding
- BBDO sets up shop in Kenya
- HP awards BBDO PC biz