Evian comes up with a pop-up store
Singapore - Natural mineral water brand Evian has inaugurated the launch of its first global pop-up store in Orchard Road.
The “Live Young” store which is distinctly French in its appearance, is amongst a series of experiential initiatives since awarding brand experience duties to independent agency, The Secret Little Agency (TSLA) earlier this year.
The store is part of an on-going, nationwide game created by Evian, involving the turn in and of limited edition “days-of-the-week” bottles printed especially for this campaign, a world first for Evian.
From now till 22 April 2012, consumers who collect specially marked Evian daily bottles available island wide and complete the set simply by matching the daily bottles to winning combinations can claim Evian Baby T-shirts, SG$1000 in cash and much more by bringing it down to the new store at Ion Orchard.
Also, one lucky winner will stand the chance of walking away with an all-expense-paid trip to the new Evian Spa in Tokyo, Japan.
"When Evian talks about Living Young, we're talking about a state of mind and an attitude towards the way you live," Iain Farrell, Southeast Asia director of Evian, said.
"It's not about adding years to life - it's about adding life to your years, so that you feel good, energetic, happy and more importantly, healthy."
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Secret Little Agency
The Secret Little Agency Related Stories:
- Drypers promotes family bonding
- LG settles creative, PR duties
- Drypers launches Best Ever Awards
- Evian and TSLA's collective wisdom
- EDB concludes global pitch
- Cetaphil launches year-long campaign
- Art Stage launches campaign post rebrand
- Simmons appoints TSLA across Asia
- Roomorama makes street smart travel guide
- TSLA bags Art Stage Singapore 2012 biz
- PayPal brands with pretty boy power
- Roomorama expands ops, appoints TSLA
- Telcos appoint TSLA for 'Connecting Tones'
- TSLA nets insurance giant ACE
- Lasalle seeks artists through guerrilla move
- TSLA launches in HK
- LaSalle picks TSLA for regional brief
- Philips creativity 'bears' the brunt
- Philips appoints TSLA for social media push
- TSLA bags The Straits Times account