AOTY Jury Spotlight: Janis Tse
Hong Kong - Marketing welcomes Zuji Hong Kong's head of marketing Janis Tse (pictured) to its Agency of the Year Awards 2012 (AOTY) jury.
Currently head of marketing, Janis is an integrated communication enthusiast specialising in travel, tourism and e-commerce.
With more than a decade of solid experience in marketing and communications across the region, her work has covered markets including Australia, India, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong.
In recent years, Janis has developed great passion in the fast-paced online world.
Prior to Zuji, She held regional marketing roles in the world's largest online trend services company WGSN.com as well as Viva Macau Airlines, Macau's first low cost carrier, where she became a key member of its start-up team.
At Viva Macau, she achieved in building the airline's brand across the region and most importantly, promoting Macau as the new destination for entertainment, leisure and MICE.
Janis believes strongly in teamwork and collaboration, especially after her early career as PR manager with Dentsu Malaysia.
Having been on both the agency and client side, she is often seen as an all-rounded "people person" who maintains strong relationships with business associates. She strives for effective and target-oriented communications with an innovative, enthusiastic and open mindset.
For a complete list of Agency of the Year judges, click here.
The Agency of the Year Awards will be happening on the 29th May at the Conrad Hong Kong Hotel. Start booking your tables now. For more information, visit: http://www.aotyawards.com/2012/hk/index.html
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zuji Related Stories:
- Digital chief bullish on traditional approach
- Tiger nabs Zuji marketing lead
- Zuji on PR agency hunt
- Marketing Roundtable: Big data, big results
- Zuji books media with Initiative
- Zuji makes most of NATAS frenzy
- Zuji Starz take to the streets
- Zuji renews regional agency roster
- UM tightens ad targeting for Zuji
- Zuji ad offends locals
- Zuji appoints Reprise Media Down Under
- Zuji debuts 'travel twitter' on mobile
- Microsoft partners Zuji to fulfill travel dreams
- Zuji launches online campaign
- Zuji engages customers via Facebook
- Seah resurfaces at Langham Hotels
- Zuji submits holiday proposal to Govt
- Zuji names digital marketing head
- Marketers face greater accountability
- Will the Singapore govt go for Zuji Day?