Vochelle engages urban youths
Malaysia - Next Digital has produced a 24-series webisode for Vochelle Chocolates titled ‘Khabar Cinta', in line with Vochelle's new tagline ‘It's Choco-Lots-of-Love'.
The new tagline encourages young urban adults to express their love and to share that joy with loved ones, while the drama follows the life of Shera Samad, who experiences the trials and tribulation of being a college student discovering the meaning of love and friendship.
"We wanted to make ‘Khabar Cinta' something that young urban females can relate to in their everyday life", said Nora Ismail, senior creative for Next Digital Malaysia.
"We're very excited to be a part of this project as this is the first time that something like this has ever been done in Malaysia," added Janet Teo, chief executive officer at Next Digital Malaysia.
With the first webisode uploaded on 3 April, two five-minute webisodes will be uploaded twice every week till June 2012, when the final episode will be made available.
The first webisode has so far garnered thousands of views in its first week. Fans can view the webisodes at the microsite at http://www.vochelle.net or follow the webisodes on YouTube.
They can also interact and comment on the webisodes via the microsite, Vochelle's Facbook Page or on the Khabar Cinta Youtube page (www.youtube.com/KhabarCintaEP).
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook Related Stories:
- 5 things great bosses do (GALLERY)
- Agency promises briefs answered in a day
- 5 lessons from a social media meltdown (PHOTOS)
- India's newest social media titan?
- Facebook Home: Fancy app or tipping point?
- FB ads: Not driving the point Home?
- Zuckerberg makes a goat of himself
- Whatsapp becomes new target in tech wars
- Facebook Home launches another jovial spot
- Facebook Home to takeover Android
- Zuckerberg’s CEO of the year, again
- FB's News Feed: Can brands really be friends?
- The power of social media in the workplace
- Facebook tie up with Smart for Messenger
- Facebook hires India comms lead
- Facebook finds new APAC lead
- Facebook's Graph Search: What's the value?
- Facebook: Glory days coming to an end?
- Facebook moves closer to China
- Facebooking at work considered ‘corruption’