Leo Burnett boosts shopper strength
Shanghai - Leo Burnett Shanghai has appointed Sarah Anderson (pictured) as operations director and head of its marketing services arm Arc Shanghai.
In her new role, Anderson will lead Arc and work on the McDonald's account at Leo Burnett Shanghai. She will also work to build the agency's shopper marketing capabilities.
Anderson joins from Saatchi & Saatchi X Guangzhou, a shopper marketing agency, as regional account director for a portfolio of Proctor & Gamble brands.
Before that, she held roles with OgilvyOne, Tequila, JWT, GroupM and Mindshare, working with companies including Diageo, Wal-Mart Stores, American Express, Unilever, Pfizer and Ford Motor.
"Sarah's comprehensive set of skills and her deep regional experience adds value to the shopper marketing services we can offer existing and new clients," said Stefan Petzinger, Leo Burnett Shanghai general manager - multinationals.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leo Burnett
Leo Burnett Related Stories:
- Leo Burnett appoints ECD
- Twinings Tea appoints Leo Burnett
- Leo Burnett appoints Samsung business lead
- FrieslandCampina and Leo Burnett part ways
- Leo Burnett wins global brief for Pfizer
- Petronas redeems itself with Tau Fu Fah
- Relationships matter more than tech trends
- P&G celebrates Tet with mothers
- 7-Eleven markets with sweets and a big heart
- Samsung embarks on Galaxy Wonderland
- Beacon/Leo Burnett realigns digital effort
- 7-Eleven makes noise with baby on drums
- Ebay classifieds show its humorous side
- Indigo to drive hype for game show launch
- Ducks with flaming gas go viral
- BFM: the future of tobacco brands
- Leo Burnett appoints Kyriakou's replacement
- Be Natural picks agency down under
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook
- The Curious Cat speaks up about tiles