XM Gravity adds biz post acquisition
Indonesia - PT. XL Axiata Tbk, one of Indonesia's large telecom company has appointed XM Gravity as its digital agency of record.
The win comes as a first for XM Gravity since being bought over by JWT's XM Asia Pacific in March this year.
XM Gravity will be responsible for digital strategy and campaign, PR, creative, social media and analytics services as well as digital media monitoring for the client.
Tommy Wattimena, senior VP brand and marketing PT. XL Axiata Indonesia said it had full confidence that XM Gravity, together with XL's digital marketing team, will change the marketing landscape in Indonesia, which is fast becoming more digital and more mobile.
"XM Gravity has already started to emphasize XL Axiata social assets and there are a few rapid digital campaign that we're going to launch," founding partner of Magnivate, CEO, Kevin Mintaraga told Marketing.
XM Gravity, was previously known as Magnivate and was a primary developer of internet, mobile and social media campaigns for many of Indonesia's popular brand names."We are in growth mode, and winning this business so soon after we closed the deal is a real coup for XM," Paul Soon (pictured), CEO, XM Asia Pacific, said.
"It's great to be working with such a big client one of Asia's most dynamic digital ad markets."
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- XM Asia
XM Asia Related Stories:
- Audi Fashion Festival gets digitally savvy
- XM Asia and BBH hire, Project Inspire launches
- Are retailers depending too much on Facebook?
- How to build a telecom brand on social media
- XM Gravity on a winning streak
- AKA works on Movember, Savvis, XM ink deal
- NParks promotes Gardens by the Bay
- XM Asia ropes in Kim
- No saturation point for digital
- XM tightens Southeast Asia grip
- XM grabs stake in Magnivate
- XM-Asia makes client service hires
- SoyJoy's biz moves to XM from Ogilvy
- SG Children's Society puts parents to the test
- Will the market see more digital AORs?
- Singapore's GE gets social
- XM's Jain resigns
- XM Asia emerges from JWT's shadow
- XM-JWT names creative group head
- XM-JWT creates operations manager role