TrapperMPG awarded Mersing Laguna project
Malaysia - Radiant Starfish Development, developer of RM22 billion Mersing Laguna project in Johor, has appointed TrapperMPG to handle all its strategic communications campaigns for the project.
The agency will be tasked to handle all of the project's mainstream media and online planning activities for one year.
The agency has already begun work on the account with the project's groundbreaking ceremony on 14 and 15 April in Mersing, where it got local TV network Media Prima as its official media partner in covering its on-air campaigns, promos and talk-show leading to the event date.
Speaking on the appointment of the agency, Ungku Shahiran Ungku Safian, senior VP finance and administration of the company said, "TrapperMPG has shown sincere interest in our vision in making Mersing Laguna a world-class destination in Malaysia. The way they work, think and collective reasoning are very much in line with what we seek for in a media communications agency"
Sivanathan Krishnan (pictured), CEO of TrapperMPG, added, "As a media communications agency, we are absolutely pleased to be awarded this contract, but as an individual, I am extremely proud to be associated with Radiant Starfish's team of innovators and future thinkers for their vision in making Mersing Laguna a reality and not just a dream."
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
TrapperMPG Related Stories:
- Burger King socialises
- MSN goes for a clean shave
- Energizer hands local duties to Havas duo
- Iskandar Malaysia goes ahead with digital
- Trapper dines with PappaRich
- MBF roots for top spot
- Wrangler gets fitted with MEC
- EON Bank on TV spree
- EON Bank readies for T3 action
- Petronas media pitch results imminent
- Kitchmate adds PR to marketing recipe
- PLUS Expressways gets digital
- Trapper MPG & Media Contacts bag TOC
- Empire Shopping Gallery picks TrapperMPG
- AirAsia lands with Mindshare
- MMA includes Digital Search category
- EON Bank looks for ultimate shoppers
- AirAsia region-wide review up in the air
- PLUS pushes road safety with A1 Malaysia
- TrapperMPG launches