A new DoubleTree sprouts up in India
India - DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR has opened its doors to the public, offering event spaces and facilities to event marketers in the business centre of New Delhi.
The property offering 184 rooms for accommodation also boasts of event spaces comprising conference and banquet facilities of up to 900 square metres, capable of holding up to 300 guests.
It is located in Gurgaon, Delhi National Capital Region on Golf Course Road, seven kilometres from the HUDA City Centre and IFFCO Chowk Metro stations, and 18 kilometres from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
This is part of Marketing Events' weekly news bulletin. To subscribe to ME's bi-monthly print magazine and online newsletters, please go to www.marketing-interactive.com/subscribe
To read ME's latest print issue in PDF click here.
- Hilton Hotels
Hilton Hotels Related Stories:
- Hilton extends carbon offset programme
- Hilton prescribes vacations for workaholics
- Hilton to speak at Travel Marketing Summit
- Hilton expands Thai presence
- Hilton eyes Japan
- It's free to go green
- Hilton brings focus on guest experience
- DoubleTree planned for JB by 2014
- Chengdu gets Waldorf Astoria by 2016
- The second Hilton Garden Inn in Asia
- The 1st Waldorf Astoria in Southeast Asia
- Restructure adds event spaces to DoubleTree
- Hilton’s Dalian property launches
- Hilton's MICE & A Million campaign returns
- Hotels say "Ni Hao" to Chinese travellers
- The Amazing online Race
- Doubletree by Hilton appoints G2PR
- Saujana Hotels & Resorts fills marketing role
- Travellers remain loyal to brands
- Travel Marketing: Bringing back the magic