CEVA renews oil contract in Ecuador
South America - CEVA Logistics has expanded its contract with Petroamazonas, an oil company in South America, to provide import and export services.
The renewed contract will also allows CEVA to expand its breakbulk, oceanfreight and airfreight services for the oil company's drilling tools.
In its three years of partnership with Petroamazonas, CEVA has provided logistics support for its drilling operation needs, and worldwide delivering of materials purchased by the company.
Augusto Gortaire Cordovez, chief of supply chain and logistics at Petroamazons said the company had been looking for a partner to support its operations.
"As we look to grow our organisation, we need a partner that can support our expansion opportunities while still maintaining our current operations without letting anything slip. The team at CEVA has proved their ability to provide consistent and reliable services," he said.
Managing people? For HR and leadership strategy, Human Resources has it covered.
Get your marketing department up to speed with Asia's most read marketing site
- CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics Related Stories:
- New leaders for UPS, CEVA
- Logwin, BASF set up new facilities
- Is 2013 the year for Vietnam?
- CEVA enters JV, BP buys ships
- Use SCM as a marketing strategy
- 3PLs: Answer the collaboration call
- [Video] CEVA shares growth plans
- Dimerco’s JV, Hilton goes green
- DHL expands ops, Fujifilm acquires
- 3PL sector sees frenzied activity
- Changi’s air cargo stable, Keppel inks more
- CEVA further bolsters China ops
- CEVA bolsters Europe presence
- Nokia renews CEVA contract
- CEVA tackles APAC issues
- CEVA acquires in strategic move
- CEVA expands PH auto biz
- SC must keep with China’s growth
- CEVA ups cross-border services
- Innovation a must for logistics