AOTY Jury Spotlight: Bonnie Chan
Hong Kong - Marketing welcomes senior manager for brand marketing group of LG Electronics HK, Bonnie Chan (pictured) to its Agency of the Year Awards 2012 (AOTY) jury.
Bonnie Chan joined LG Hong Kong in 2003, when the time LG office transformed from distribution office to self-operated company.
For the past nine years, she was one of the key members in building up the local brand guidelines, setting up the marketing organisation and transforming headquarter directions into local marketing campaigns. LG has since then been successful in becoming one of the market leaders in mobile phone and TV industry.
She is the group leader for brand marketing group overseeing the corporate communication and product marketing communications of mobile phone, TV, audio and video products, home appliances and monitor.
Before joining LG, Chan worked in event management company and exhibition company which equipped herself to be an all round marketer.
Chan graduated from The Chinese University of Hong Kong with a degree in Business Administration, major in Marketing and received her MBA in International Management from the University of London.
For a complete list of Agency of the Year judges, click here.
Impress Chan and our other judges! The deadline for the MARKies is today.
Please visit our official website for more information: http://www.aotyawards.com/2012/hk/index.html
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LG Electronics
LG Electronics Related Stories:
- LG promises change for good
- LG chooses local digital shop
- LG settles creative, PR duties
- LG sets big plans for big TV
- Little Psy joins LG for smartphone launch
- JCDecaux braces for Olympic craze
- LG shoots latest smartphone in style
- Nike+ runs on Android, BMW awarded
- WOWloud partners LG for Smart TV offering
- Client-side: Time to take a deep breath on digital
- A student of change
- Press Release: Time to hit delete?
- LG to unveil Google TV this week
- LG to rejig Southeast Asia operation
- Korean CEOs growing older
- Gender inequality prevails in South Korea
- YCH grows Down Under
- Catcha Digital plots expansion
- Marketing holistically in a digital world
- LG's digital push to challenge perceptions