Great Eastern calls for a great life
Singapore - Insurance company Great Eastern Life has launched a brand campaign dubbed "Live Great" to change people's mindset towards insurance, asking them to lead a healthy life.
With the key message that every individual is irreplaceable, the campaign is set to continue till the third quarter of this year, running across TV, cinema, print, radio and outdoor and digital media such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Launched simultaneously in both Singapore and Malaysia, Great Eastern also plans to launch the campaign in Vietnam and Indonesia.
The campaign is Great Eastern's effort to actively encourage and support customers live better in their daily lives. It is also rewarding customers by exclusive access to health and wellness benefits and privileges at more than 500 partner establishments across Southeast Asia while also providing comprehensive information and advice through its health and wellness portal.
Customers can make use of online tools such as Great Eastern's Wellness Profiling, to conduct a simple health risk assessment to determine how they fare in terms of lifestyle and what actions to take to live better. They can also download Great Eastern's 21 Days App to help them create a new good habit over a 21-day period.
While Leo Burnett carried out all creative and digital duties for the campaign, Carat Singapore was responsible for media buying and planning.
Chris Wei, Group CEO, Great Eastern Holdings said:"While other insurance companies focus on offering financial protection, at Great Eastern, we are going beyond the traditional role of an insurance company."
"We do not just want to be there when things go wrong, which is when life is not great.
We want to help our customers live longer and healthier lives, so that they can
experience those special, life-defining moments that are truly great. What we offer in our new customer proposition under our Live Great Programme is
compelling and will differentiate us from the industry."
Follow us @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page.
- Great Eastern Life Assurance
Great Eastern Life Assurance Related Stories:
- Great Eastern urges all to like, post, share
- Thai tycoon sets a firm foot in Singapore
- Great Eastern stretches into Book of Records
- Great Eastern appoints new CMO
- Great Eastern turns to radio for Lifeline
- Smart app to better health takes off
- Great Eastern talks to women
- The story so far
- Great Eastern drives brand outdoors
- Great Eastern scores with S-League
- How healthy is your workforce?
- Great Eastern ups standards of insurance agents
- When football-mad employees go missing
- Great Eastern celebrates past and present
- Teens and Great Eastern in a chorus
- Great Eastern starts life at 100
- Can open salary concepts ever take off?
- Great Eastern Life appoints CreAds as Singapore AOR
- Cover - We make HR look good