Great Eastern turns to radio for Lifeline
Malaysia - Great Eastern has partnered with local radio station MIX fm to run a Lifeline contest with RM 200,000 up for grabs to increase its brand visibility.
The Lifeline contest runs under the tagline "Great Eastern cares for you, wants you to live longer and healthier as they are not just a life insurance company, they are a life company".
The radio contest will be based on the four stages in life where upon passing each stage, listeners will be rewarded with cash, with the amount increasing with each stage - RM50 for Baby, RM200 for Teen, RM500 for adult and RM1,000 for senior.
As listeners pass each stage, they will collect more money. However, if at any stage they answer incorrectly they will leave empty-handed.
Apart from on-air promotions, the contest, which will run until 13 April on weekdays, will also be promoted on MIX fm's Facebook and Twitter pages.
Speaking more on its tie-up with the station, GG Kam Lee Lan, head of marketing and customer management at Great Eastern said. "Great Eastern has decided to embark on radio sponsorship because it gives us 400% more ROI in GRPs with the same ringgit spent, compared to conventional spot buy."
"With the said radio sponsorship, our brand visibility is high, and this, in return will elevate our brand image and the people's confidence in our company." The contest
The company recently launched a 21-day smartphone app, encouraging people to break bad habits.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com
- Great Eastern Life Assurance
Great Eastern Life Assurance Related Stories:
- Great Eastern urges all to like, post, share
- Thai tycoon sets a firm foot in Singapore
- Great Eastern stretches into Book of Records
- Great Eastern appoints new CMO
- Great Eastern calls for a great life
- Smart app to better health takes off
- Great Eastern talks to women
- The story so far
- Great Eastern drives brand outdoors
- Great Eastern scores with S-League
- How healthy is your workforce?
- Great Eastern ups standards of insurance agents
- When football-mad employees go missing
- Great Eastern celebrates past and present
- Teens and Great Eastern in a chorus
- Great Eastern starts life at 100
- Can open salary concepts ever take off?
- Great Eastern Life appoints CreAds as Singapore AOR
- Cover - We make HR look good