AOTY Jury Spotlight: Cecilia Chan
Hong Kong - Marketing welcomes marketing director for Lenovo Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, Cecilia Chan (pictured) to its Agency of the Year Awards 2012 (AOTY) jury.
Cecilia Chan is regional marketing director for the Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea (HTK) markets for Lenovo. As a member of the regional management team she oversees branding, promotion, demand-generation and public relations in the three markets. Chan focuses heavily on the development of Lenovo's brand strategy in the HTK region.
Most recently Chan led her region's effort in rolling out the latest "For Those Who Do" brand campaign which is aimed at raising Lenovo's profile as a power brand. Over the past few years Chan has been instrument in elevating the Lenovo brand.
In Hong Kong alone, Chan led her team in doubling the Lenovo brand's top-of-mind awareness between 2010 and 2011, and successfully raised Lenovo's brand consideration four-fold in less than four years as last surveyed in 2011.
Chan was also a recipient of the Emerging Markets Group President Club Top Star Award in 2010, one of Lenovo's top internal recognitions, for her solid work in managing the brand in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea.
Chan holds a master degree in Business Administration from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
For a complete list of Agency of the Year judges, click here.
Impress Chan and our other judges! The deadline for the MARKies is 5th April 2012.
Please visit our official website for more information: http://www.aotyawards.com/2012/hk/index.html
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
Lenovo Related Stories:
- Lenovo's Strother on social talent scarcity
- Lenovo helps find DJs
- Lenovo and MTV let youth create music
- Lenovo hunts for best Singapore executive
- Lenovo's comms lead heads to boutique firm
- Lenovo to speak at Customer Loyalty 2013
- Now an app to remind you of your resolutions
- Lenovo chooses global social media shop
- Lenovo goes beyond advertising
- Lenovo targets the prosumer
- Opinion: It takes two to tango
- Lenovo's founder steps down as president
- Lenovo, Kraft get on MTV World Stage
- MTV World Stage returns
- Sina, Lenovo launch social TV
- Mindshare beefs up, Metia eyes growth
- Lenovo India focuses on social media
- HR teams predicted to go social
- Koh rises to GM role at Lenovo
- Lenovo advertises new ThinkPad