EB Live Asia theme and topics announced
CONFERENCE TO FOCUS ON SEVEN KEY COMPENSATION & BENEFITS ISSUES
Singapore – Lighthouse Independent Media, publishers of Human Resources, has announced the theme and topics for its premium regional conference, Employee Benefits Live Asia 2012. While the theme of the conference is “Global Best Practice Compensation, Benefits & Rewards Strategy”, the conference topics are Salaries, Talent Management, Flexible Benefits, Emerging Markets, Employee Healthcare, Non-cash Rewards and Employee Communication.
“After an exhaustive research process where we consulted with some of the leading thinkers on compensation, benefits and rewards strategy around the world, we are confident we have identified the seven most pressing issues in compensation & benefits strategy,” said Ang Yoke Han, Lighthouse’s conference manager. “With the theme and topic in place, we now need to select the very best possible individuals who can best speak on the topics.”
The topics will be addresses by Employee Benefits Live Asia the following ways:
When it comes to cash, how much is enough and what's the best way of keeping abreast of Asia's volatile pay scales?
What's the secret to aligning compensation & benefits with recruitment, retention and succession planning?
Big in Western markets, this is going to be a big issue in Asia. How well do you understand flexible benefits and flexi-time?
Required attendance for all managers involved in compensation & benefits in multiple markets in Asia Pacific.
What's the best way to offer competitive healthcare benefits that attract and retain talent but still make sense to the company bottom line?
Cash has been king in Asia but successful companies are benefitting from innovative non-cash rewards.
Even great compensation & benefits policy is doomed to fail if it's not communicated properly. What's the best way to get the message out?
Employee Benefits Live Asia is the Asian edition of the successful conference in the UK, Employee Benefits Live, which is produced by Centaur Media’s Employee Benefits magazine. The two-day annual event is 100% focused on global best practice compensation, benefits and rewards strategy, features an agenda dominated by case studies and the opinions of senior HR practitioners and attracts a large audience of compensation & benefits specialists, HR generalists and CEOs/MDs involved in compensation & benefits strategy.
Employee Benefits Live Asia is a collaboration between Centaur Media, publishers of Employee Benefits magazine in the UK, and Lighthouse Independent Media, publishers of Human Resources magazine in Asia. The event will be held on 1-2 August 2012 at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel in Singapore.
For more information contact Ang Yoke Han on +65 6423 0329, email@example.com or visit www.employeebenefitsliveasia.com.
To remain informed of Employee Benefits Live Asia updates, follow the conference on the following social networks:
To subscribe to Human Resources' monthly print magazines and daily online newsletters, please go to http://www.humanresourcesonline.net/subscribe/
To view exclusive HRTV videos and commentary on HR issues, visit The Office Snitch
More quality Lighthouse titles
Get your marketing department up to speed with Asia's most read marketing site
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia
- Lighthouse Independent Media
Centaur Related Stories:
- Bharti Group to speak at EB Live Asia
- EB Live Asia early bird discount extended due to popular demand
- EB Live Asia Session Preview: Healthcare
- Starbucks to speak at EB Live Asia
- EB Live Asia Session Preview: Talent Management
- Ministry of Manpower to speak at EB Live Asia
- Seagate Technology International to speak at EB Live Asia
- EB Live Asia Session Preview: Employee Communication
- NXP Semiconductors to speak at EB Live Asia
- EB Live Asia Session Preview: Salaries
- Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts to speak at EB Live Asia
- Huntsman to speak at EB Live Asia
- EB Live Asia Session Preview: Flexible Benefits & Flexi-Time
- GlaxoSmithKline to speak at EB Live Asia
- AirAsia Expedia to speak at EB Live Asia
- Philips Lumileds to speak at EB Live Asia
- EB Live Asia Session Announcement: Non-Cash Rewards
- Merlin Entertainments Group to speak at EB Live Asia
- PT Vale Indonesia to speak at EB Live Asia
- AirAsia and SMRT to speak at EB Live Asia