In BRIEF: Go React, StanChart, Servcorp
Grundfos assigns Go React with APAC duties
Grundfos, global pump manufacturer has appointed digital agency Go React to manage its integrated marketing account across 11 countries in the Asia Pacific region. The company will act as the brand custodian for Grundfos and implement an integrated marketing communications campaign to build the brand. Go React will also drive a lead generation program focusing on Grundfos' core growth markets in the region, building services and industry.
Standard Chartered Banks launches new OOH campaign
Standard Chartered Bank has launched a high profile campaign as part of their launch for the latest ‘Bonus$aver Account' through TBWA\Singapore and OMD Singapore with Clear Channel's bus shelters. The Out-Of-Home campaign aims to drive awareness for the latest account. Flagships were placed at high traffic locations such as Grange Road, Marine Parade and Upper Thomson to target areas around Standard Chartered Bank branches. 3D cut outs including speech bubbles and a giant billboard with the tagline were placed above the select shelters.
Servcorp enlists Chrysler Communications
Servcorp, provider of managed workspace solutions, has engaged the public relations services of Chrysler Communications for its Singapore operations. Servcorp is globally established in 50 cities across 21 countries and the appointment in Singapore comes ahead of its 25th anniversary of operations in the city-state and the opening of their newest suite of serviced offices in July.
Heineken announces contest winners
The Heineken Limited Edition Design challenge has announced Rodolfo Kusulas of Mexico and Lee Dunford of Australia as the winners of the global Facebook bottle creative challenge. The challenge attracted over 30,000 entries from more than 100 countries. The challenge had asked people to create a design that shows how people will connect in the next 140 years.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Related Stories:
- Standard Chartered's Everest quest
- Locals proud of home-grown companies
- Spotify launches in Malaysia
- HREA jury spotlight: Rahmat R. Hashim
- Standard Chartered speaks, XM hires COO
- StanChart pumps marathon up on Facebook
- Planning successful succession at Talent Management 2013
- Case study: It’s Just One for StanChart
- Shu Wei leaves Maxis for Stanchart
- A future not that far away…
- Gravitas triumphs at Mob-Ex Awards 2012
- StanChart plays Santa
- History's Mankind secures StanChart
- StanChart crowned Marketer of the Year
- Be wary of ‘under-leading'
- Ask yourself why you need an app: StanChart
- StanChart: Here for Good?
- NLB in PR tender, StanChart's new priority
- StanChart helps savers, beTV adds new show
- StanChart to speak at Mobile Summit