Suntec chooses UM
Singapore - APM, the property management arm of ARA Asset Management Limited in Singapore, has assigned UM Singapore to its new business.
APM is responsible for the management of the Suntec City Mall and the five office towers.
The business win comes after Suntec REIT announced its plans of remake of Suntec City worth SG$410 million in October last year. The remaking will transform Suntec City and is scheduled to start in mid-2012. Completion is scheduled for mid-2015.
The iconic Suntec City Mall has over 370 retail establishments. APM's portfolio comprises of approximately 1.3 million square feet of office space and a further 800,000 square feet of retail space.
Jeff Khoo, manager of marketing communications inf APM Property Management said: "UM presented various innovative strategies such as on-ground activation activities, putting a twist on both traditional and new-to-market channels like social media."
"It's an exciting time and we look forward to helping APM grow their brand and business in Singapore while they expand with the forthcoming renovations," Pat Lim (pictured), managing director of UM Singapore, said.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Universal McCann
Universal McCann Related Stories:
- Brand’s goes HaHa this CNY
- MasterCard makes Singapore priceless
- UM adds Claire's to China roster
- UM nabs Starcom's Bowling
- Vitamin Water dances Gangnam style
- UM names managing partner for Cathay
- UM wins Carrefour media duties
- UM bags Ernst & Young global duties
- UM China wins Chrysler Group
- UM's Brett Stewart joins OMD International
- In BRIEF: UM, Heineken, PSB, TBWA
- UM bags H&M's media biz in Malaysia
- The New Straits Times gets talking
- Brands welcome on social media
- Screen of Choice
- FOMA Focus: Jacki Kelley, Universal McCann
- UM big winner in ExxonMobil review
- FT pushes deeper online engagement
- UM tightens ad targeting for Zuji
- Canned Ramadan PSA ads "poorly done"