PHD gets a new global perspective
Global - After snagging a swag of new global business, PHD Worldwide has appointed Malcolm Devoy as international strategy director.
Devoy joins from Arena Media where he headed up the agency's social media division, 247 Social, as well as holding the role of digital planning director for Arena Media.
Together with PHD's worldwide strategy and planning director Mark Holden, Devoy will help in developing a global strategy and planning capability for PHD.
Devoy joined Arena Media in 2009 as head of digital innovation; responsible for ensuring Arena's digital offering Quantum was delivering for clients.
The move comes off the back of new global wins PHD, including the US$200 million media account for Sony Ericsson and Hyatt's global digital media planning and buying business.Other global and international clients include SC Johnson, Porsche, Canon, Esprit, Unilever, Elizabeth Arden, Mars, L'Oreal, Expedia and Kraft Foods.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHD Related Stories:
- Transitions Optical chooses PHD
- PHD hires second client services director
- PHD appoints Unilever strategy lead
- Kao settles creative and media pitches
- PHD unveils Source, Smoothie King picks Rice
- PHD butters up Goodman Fielder's brands
- Gruy to lead PHD Singapore
- PHD China names strategy lead
- PHD China promotes senior talents
- Fujifilm picks PHD Philippines as media AOR
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- PHD names Vietnam lead
- PHD munches on California almonds
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- A.S. Watson settles regional media duties
- Vita Water crafts Hong Kong love story
- Coad to lead PHD Group Australia
- PHD continues regional expansion
- PHD shacks up in Melbourne
- PHD bags Bentley's global account