McCann Health hires GM in Thailand
Thailand - McCann Worldgroup Thailand has appointed Ibolya Szentrmay as GM of its healthcare operation, succeeding Krishnan Srinivasan who transfers McCann Johannesburg.
Szentirmay (pictured) comes to the group from Australia and will take on the GM role from April. Srinivasan will head to McCann Worldgroup Johannesburg to lead McCann Healthcare South Africa.
Szentirmay has worked across a number of disciplines from consumer health to FMCG and animal health.
Monica White, CEO of McCann Worldgroup Thailand said Szentirmay would be a great asset._________________________________________________________________________________
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- McCann Worldgroup
McCann Worldgroup Related Stories:
- Lapu-Lapu wins battle against EQ Diapers
- McCann boosts database marketing arm
- Harrison’s ECD does double duty as president
- McCann launches production unit in Philippines
- Successful brands are Human brands
- Nescafe Fans Day draws thousands
- Harris Diamond to succeed Nick Brien as McCann CEO
- The truth about Malaysian women
- McCann strengthens digital team
- Tony Poon returns to McCann Worldgroup
- Students create campaign for Sprite
- Grey nabs Thakar as strategic lead
- Momentum makes senior appointments
- McCann's Villar: Challenges facing local ad biz
- McCann introduces MRM Down Under
- MAS hires Ishak as senior VP marketing
- The futurist: Marketing in 2022
- Schuster named CEO of WGEXP
- IPG sets up a shop for L'Oréal & Maybelline
- McCann's local ECDs head regional council