Mindshare boosts the devil in Invention
Shanghai - Mindshare China has restructured its Invention team to challenge the whole agency in creating brand activations for clients such as branded content, sponsorship and social media.
The team in China is led out of its headquarters in Shanghai by Chungaiz Khan Mumtaz (pictured), head of Invention, Mindshare China and supported by newly appointed directors, Ken Cheung and Bolin Wong.
Mumtaz moved to head up Invention in China in July 2011 from Mindshare's UK office. Wang and Cheung joined the team this month.
Wang was previously head of digital and social media at Nurun China and brings with him more than 10 years of agency experience.
Cheung joined the team from Profero, where he was head of performance at the Shanghai office.
"Invention is about challenging people to think differently, to keep pushing Mindshare to produce great work - it's almost playing the devils' advocate, which is great," said Mumtaz.
"After all, they say the devil has the best ideas."
The Invention practice started in 2008 out of Mindshare's headquarters in London and aims to promote new ways for brands to work with media owners across TV, radio, digital, mobile, custom publishing, social media and events.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
Mindshare Related Stories:
- Mindshare picks up global duties for Dyson
- M+S makes agency appointments
- Kleenex drives preference through softness
- Swiss Intl. Air Lines chooses media agency
- Mindshare to offer digital GRP metrics
- Mindshare China names head of performance
- Mindshare grabs L’Oreal’s online TV business
- A future where aesthetics matter more
- Sime Darby gets creative
- Mindshare names new president for China
- Lenovo goes beyond advertising
- Mindshare fills Hong Kong MD role
- Mindshare names digital director
- Case study: Unilever's football app
- Pocky markets to youth via micro movies
- Kleenex positions as China's buttocks cleaner
- Prudential pours its heart out
- Little change as Unilever settles media pitch
- Ford gets focused in new campaign
- Iris and Mindshare appoint, NHB calls pitch