Improvements to AOTY2012 judging criteria
Malaysia - Finalists shortlisted for Advertising + Marketing magazine's Agency of the Year Awards this year might have noticed a change in the judging criteria this year.
One of the more noticeable changes is how the agencies will be evaluated based on four key areas; Performance, Product, People and Perspective. Each carrying an equal weightage, this will allow a more holistic evaluation of the agencies, spanning the company's commercial performance, its service offerings, staff management and also its contribution to the industry and thought leadership.
Agencies submitting their entries would have also noticed the additional requirements to submit certain mandatory information.
Richard Bleasdale, regional managing director from The Observatory explained, "We wanted to encourage some mandatories, so when judges are working through the entries, they are comparing apples with apples."
He added, "As we are looking to lift the awards to a best in class and status, there has to be a certain element of rigor for the judges to be able to judge".
The Observatory is the Official Performance Partner for this year's Agency of the Year's 2012 and has played a part in formulating the changes in this year's judging criteria.
Submissions for the Agency of the Year Awards and the MARKies are now underway and will end on the 6th April and 13th April respectively.
For more information on the awards, click here: http://aotyawards.com/2012/my/
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lighthouse Independent Media
Lighthouse Independent Media Related Stories:
- Benefits Asia returns to Singapore
- Mobile Marketing Interactive 2013 launches
- Who will take home the trophies?
- HREA early bird deadline extended
- HREA jury spotlight: Lennard Boogaard
- HREA jury spotlight: Mohamad Abu Bakar
- CCL joins Human Resources Excellence Awards
- Agency of the Year returns
- Meet the HREA judges: A Mateen
- HREA jury spotlight: Rahmat R. Hashim
- More time to enter the Human Resources Excellence Awards
- UOB and MEC take top spot at Mob-Ex 2013
- HREA jury spotlight: Khaw Li-Ki
- More sponsors join Mob-Ex awards
- HREA jury spotlight: Andrew Chong
- Talent Management 2013 highlights
- Marketing Excellence Awards finalists revealed
- Talent Management 2013 kicks off!
- Human Resources recognises Malaysia’s top L&D strategies
- All you need to know about shopper marketing