Lexus assigns PR duties to Ruder Finn
Singapore - Manufacturer of luxury cars Lexus has appointed integrated communication firm Ruder Finn for its media communications in Singapore.
The 12-month contract was signed after a competitive pitch involving three other agencies.
Lexus will be launching the newest GS model this coming April and Ruder Finn will be handling all media communications activities and outreach for the launch.
Klaus Redomske, marketing director of Borneo Motors Singapore, the official distributor of Lexus cars locally, said: "As part of Lexus' ongoing pursuit of excellence, we are pleased to announce our partnership with Ruder Finn Singapore."
"We are confident that this partnership will further enhance Lexus' leadership and mindshare in the luxury automotive scene locally."
Lexus is Japan's largest global selling luxury marque and is marketed in more than 70 countries.
Headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, the brand is ranked among the ten largest Japanese global brands in market value.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ruder Finn
Ruder Finn Related Stories:
- Cebu Pacific flies dads to Philippines
- Ruder Finn and Upfront Media make hires
- Iris, Edelman make senior hires
- Internet changes doctors’ diagnoses
- Retail marketers cautioned to stay alert
- Michelin retains Ruder Finn for 15th year
- People's Daily Online gets PR support
- Four Seasons settles on China PR duties
- Ruder Finn expands into Japan
- Ruder Finn wins Hawker Beechcraft
- NEWS IN BRIEF: 14 October 2011
- Bang PR & Ruder Finn add more biz
- Fulford extends ties with two clients
- Tsao Foundation, Habitat pick PR agencies
- Celestial, Forbes appoint PR agencies
- Ruder Finn appoints general manager
- Ruder Finn to strengthen Asia markets
- Marsh puts Ruder Finn on retainer
- Ruder Finn drinks to Château Margaux
- Ruder Finn appoints MD