AOTY Jury Spotlight: Damien Cummings
Singapore - Marketing welcomes Damien Cummings, online director - Asia Pacific & Japan for Dell, to the all client-marketer jury on the Agency of the Year Awards 2012 judging panel.
A well-known figure in the industry, Cummings (pictured) has over 15 years experience in the digital industry, covering all aspects of digital marketing, e-commerce and social media.
Cummings is currently the online director in the Consumer & SMB team, managing US$1 billion in e-commerce revenue in Asia.
Previously he was also Dell's global social media director, with a mandate to "operationalise" social media sales and marketing into Dell's top 10 countries internationally.
Prior to working at Dell, Cummings was at Ogilvy & Mather Singapore, as general manager of Soho Square (Ogilvy's conflict agency); general manager of Neo@Ogilvy (Ogilvy's digital media team) and Ogilvy's regional digital consulting lead. He has also worked at leading companies such as Citibank, Coca-Cola, NRMA and McKinsey & Company.
In November 2011, he received the Global Brand Leadership at the World Brand Congress 2011 event in India. He has been a judge for the 2011 Digital Media Awards and the 2009 Asian Marketing Effectiveness Awards. He's also a top ranked speaker on social media, digital marketing and e-commerce who has been chairman, keynote or guest speaker at: Social Media World Forum Asia, iStrategy Conference in Singapore & Australia, ad:tech Singapore and Sydney, Search Engine Strategies ("SES") Hong Kong, Campaign Spotlight: Technology Singapore, HR Congress, Singapore, Digital Cream Singapore and the National Sales & Marketing Conference Singapore.
Damien maintains an active Twitter presence at the following profile: @damiencummings.
For a complete list of Agency of the Year judges, click here.
Impress Damien and our other judges by entering the MARKies. The deadline has been extended to 30th March.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
Dell Related Stories:
- Dell joins Shopper Marketing 2013
- Cummings leaves Dell for Samsung role
- Dell picks up on Edison Chen's appeal
- Yes gets onboard the new Dell Ultrabook
- Dell opens SC institute
- Grey nabs Dell's creative account in India
- KidZania gears up for 2012 launch
- Dell, Baidu fuel tablet war
- Dell on a new pitch
- Dell upgrades China spend
- Dell swarms into Aussie e-commerce market
- Dell preps global push
- Dell preps global push
- Dell's RFP: People Needing People
- Dell names iris to drive retail push
- Dell kicks off creative competition
- Dell pulls shipments off the skies
- Alienware sponsors ESPN programmes
- MARKETING TV: Dell leads the online game
- Dell’s GM enjoys “yammering" with employees