Yuna plays a new Note with Samsung
Malaysia - Samsung Malaysia and local singer-songwriter Yuna have entered into a creative collaboration to promote the Samsung GALAXY note.
Called The Sparkle Project, this creative partnership will see Yuna producing the music video for her new single Sparkle using the Samsung GALAXY note.
The Sparkle Project is a three-month long collaboration that will be promoted mostly online, where there will be a website that will be launched in April. Through the website, fans can contribute and submit visual suggestions and ideas for the video.
The Sparkle Project marks the first time a video is produced using the GALAXY Note in Malaysia.
"I'm overseas most of the time and i hope that with this collaboration, I'm able to give something back to my fans in Malaysia and be closer to them," Yuna tells A+M.
"We believe this creative partnership will uncover more avenues to engage our customers and build lasting relationships with them," said Lee Jui Siang, head ofmobile phone division, Samsung Malaysia.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Samsung Malaysia Electronics
Samsung Malaysia Electronics Related Stories:
- Galaxy Note II set to woo
- It's a Samsung World, in Tesco
- Samsung offers Tonton content via Smart TV
- Samsung cheers for Team Malaysia
- Chevron raises AIDS awareness plus more
- Samsung gets smart with new TV line-up
- Samsung converts KL into an art gallery
- Samsung "Expects the Best" with Galaxy S
- Samsung malls LCDs