Ipsos: Challenges facing market research
Singapore - Ipsos APAC CEO Liu Lifeng talks to Marketing TV about the dual challenge of talent and digital the market research industry faces at large.
"We have seen a lot of change. Thanks to digital, the way we are living, consuming, communicating has changed a lot which has had a huge impact on marketing research industry," he said.
Speaking to Marketing, he also talks about Ipsos' growth plans in the region, especially after the acquisition of Synovate.
"We have been doing very well in emerging market. And of course Asia pacific is a very important market for Ipsos group, in particular, Southeast Asia, which is one of the key regions with high growth potential."
Last year, Ipsos completed its £525 million acquisition of rival research firm Synovate, which created the world's third largest market research company.
Watch full interview here.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ipsos Related Stories:
- Do microfilms work for luxury brands?
- Social media unpopular in job search
- Ipsos observes digital consumers
- Young Hong Kongers go gaga for US brands
- Ipsos launches new APAC research arm
- Ipsos: Discounts still draw most fans
- Social media “somewhat” important
- Internet changes doctors’ diagnoses
- Steve Garton leaves Ipsos
- Online shopping most popular on PCs
- Market research is the new normal
- Chinese optimistic despite economic downturn
- Free dailies measure up to paid ones
- TNS appoints new MD
- Mobile ads yet to affect purchase decision
- Retailers brace for gloomy end to 2012
- Ipsos: The affluent are still spending
- Ipsos: Facebook is more than just buzz
- Golden Week: Winners and losers
- The Golden Week panic