Chivas: Building brands with sponsorship
Hong Kong - Pernod Ricard Hong Kong's sales and marketing director Alex Zhu tells Marketing TV how Chivas is using sponsorships to connect with young and affluent Asian drinkers.
At the Chivas Legends Dinner, hosted in partnership with Hong Kong Tatler, Zhu said sponsorship marketing was an important strategy to reach out to the affluent audience across the region.
"The Asia market is still growing in Asia and we expect to see steady growth. But with competition in the market we need to adapt our strategy to premiumisation rather than pursuing volume."
Watch full interview here.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard Related Stories:
- Behind the scenes: Pernod Ricard and Govt
- JWT taps Pernod Ricard’s Cecila Yim
- The recipe for Absolut success
- Chivas Regal rebrands with prestige
- Pernod Ricard goes drinking with Govt
- Absolut presents Swedish House Mafia
- Case Study: Martell
- Pernod Ricard walks the line with ISC
- TBWA gets creative head, Diva targets women
- AOTY Jury Spotlight: Charmaine Leung
- In Brief: Groupon, Courts, DiGi
- Martell Noblige elegance movement continues
- Pernod Ricard calls on locals to make a pledge
- Absolut calls artists to fill in the blanks
- Pernod Ricard hands TBWA Ballatine's brand
- Pernod Ricard picks global digital agency
- Carat toasts with Pernod Ricard
- Glenlivet leverages local celebs for branding
- Isobar wins digital for Chivas Regal Japan
- Chivas raises a toast with BBC