Sun Cellular presents a shock proof plan
Philippines - Sun Cellular has launched its latest ad campaign aiming to curb bill-shock among customers by promoting its new plan.
The campaign runs on television, print, radio as well as other product merchandising collaterals and targets adults and professionals aged 25-39, showing different ways in which people react when they receive their phone bills.
Developed by Neuron/Campaigns and Grey, the campaign focuses on the comical aspect of receiving bills to bring to light Sun Cellular's Anti-Bill Shock ‘Data', ‘Mobile Landline' and ‘Text All' plans.
The campaign aims to increase Sun Cellular's base of post-paid subscribers through new subscriptions and attract those who switch service providers with a plan that "offers more flexibility and is personalised to consumers' lifestyle and monthly usage habits."
Sun Cellular is the first service provider in the market to put a rate cap on services as soon as the subscriber goes beyond the allotted service bundle.
The series of comical ads hopes to position Sun Cellular as "the market leader in offering anti-bill shock service plans."
Ricky G. Pena, senior vice president for postpaid and broadband marketing of Sun Cellular said: "Consumers can certainly have a bad experience when they incur additional charges for exceeding their bundled usage."
"They can now protect themselves from shocking bills with Sun Cellular's Anti-Bill Shock plans that will help manage payments without curbing their lifestyle."
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Grey Group
Grey Group Related Stories:
- Marriott rebrands in younger light [GALLERY]
- Stores stop cigarette sales for a day
- Grey's new Sri Lanka lead
- Maxim’s MX rebrands tradition
- UA calls in Grey for new lending service
- Cerebos taps Grey for new product launch
- KFC dives into local culture
- Harry’s appoints Grey for creatives
- Grey Group creams PT Astra Honda Motor
- Grey expands China footprint with ArtM buy
- Maxim's MX puts focus on creativity
- Grey rebrands Davao office
- No bitter pill: How Panadol rebranded
- Case study: Watson’s athlete appeal
- Grey goes traditional for Abbott
- Grey names digital lead for China
- Ferrero taps Grey to head SEA growth plans
- Abbott hands Ensure brief to Grey
- Sun Cellular keeps it humorous
- Brand's targets younger health addicts