Fun and games at AMP Superstar Pyramid night
Malaysia - Six teams along with their troop of supporters showed up at Teeq, Lot 10 on Friday night to compete in the AMP Superstar Pyramid Night.
Modelled after the original Pyramid Game show, teams comprising of five members each had to guess phrases with only clues given by AMP radio personalities from Mix FM, LiteFM and ERA fm.
The participating teams were Carat, Grey Group, Mindshare, P-1, POS Malaysia and Zenith Media.
The evening ended with TH Chong, Chief Commercial Officer of AMP Radio Network presenting the trophy and medals to the winners - Mindshare, with Zenith Media coming in at second place and POS Malaysia at third place.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- AMP Radio Networks
AMP Radio Networks Related Stories:
- McDonald's integrated campaign for new item, and more
- In BRIEF : ESPN, Maybank, Wacom and IAA
- Rosken talks to a younger audience
- AMP makes changes post Sree's departure
- Sree leaves AMP to head MEASAT
- Media evolution: Conflict or collaboration?
- DiGi WWWows with new awards show
- Marketing TV: Beyond the radio ad break
- AMP kicks off March madness
- No tension on Springboard
- AMP springs up to create and innovate
- AMP’s up for bigger volume
- Sandhu amps it up for radio
- AMP rides radio's big wave
- AMP sets sail on Eastern waves
- Astro colours world with shades of Merdeka
- Astro rejoices in MySTORY
- Dutch Lady spreads the milk around
- Malaysia SME Congress finds sponsors
- AMP tunes in to 3G