Softex Indonesia selects Grey
Indonesia - Following a three-way pitch, personal and baby care brand Softex Indonesia has appointed Grey Group to handle its upcoming category of personal care products slated to launch later in the year.
The agency has been handed its creative mandate for the brand being tasked to deliver a creative and original above-the-line, digital and brand activation for a nationwide brand roll-out for the new category of product.
Two other agencies were believed to have pitched for the account.
"We are certainly excited to have won this account and be the first to be tasked to launch and chart the growth of an innovative product into a successful brand," Agus Sudradjat, CEO & chairman, Grey Group Indonesia, said.
Softex Indonesia was first launched in 1974 and has grown to become a household name in Indonesia. Its products range from female care to baby and adult care.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Grey Group
Grey Group Related Stories:
- Maxim’s MX rebrands tradition
- UA calls in Grey for new lending service
- Cerebos taps Grey for new product launch
- KFC dives into local culture
- Harry’s appoints Grey for creatives
- Grey Group creams PT Astra Honda Motor
- Grey expands China footprint with ArtM buy
- Maxim's MX puts focus on creativity
- Grey rebrands Davao office
- No bitter pill: How Panadol rebranded
- Case study: Watson’s athlete appeal
- Grey goes traditional for Abbott
- Grey names digital lead for China
- Ferrero taps Grey to head SEA growth plans
- Abbott hands Ensure brief to Grey
- Sun Cellular keeps it humorous
- Brand's targets younger health addicts
- Grey Group rebrands Cebu operations
- Singaporeans vent about bad buys on Twitter
- Metro gets Pinterest-ed, Carrefour lures kids