In BRIEF: Ogilvy, Effie, Waggener
Fink joins Ogilvy’s APAC Exco
Ogilvy & Mather has invited Graham Fink (pictured), chief creative officer of Ogilvy & Mather China to join its Asia Pacific Executive Committee (ExCo) to represent the China market; Ogilvy's largest and fastest growing market is represented. “Pervasive creativity is our number one priority as it drives our business success. To achieve this we need the creative voice to be dominant at the highest level of the company,” Paul Heath, CEO of Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific, said.
Effie call for entries announced
The HK4As has called for entries to this year’s Effie Awards. Judges for the 2012 awards include Diane Chiu, vice president and chief marketing officer at McDonald’s, Eric Jumbert, advertising and media director at Colgate Palmolive and Mark Liversidge, chief marketing officer at CSL Limited. Effie winners will be announced on 31 May at the JW Marriot Hotel. More information can be found here.
Waggener appoints account director
Shefali Srinivas has joined integrated communications agency Waggener Edstrom as account director of the company’s healthcare team. Based in Singapore, she will work closely with regional healthcare lead, Cathleen Witter, to support and develop the existing client portfolio in Asia Pacific. In the industry since 2008, Srinivas has lead several campaigns for industry players like Pfizer, Bayer Healthcare and Janssen-Cilag.
MBS launches Hotel Affiliate Programme
To reach out to a wider group of travellers, Marina Bay Sands (MBS) has launched its Hotel Affiliate Programme to showcase its experience. Through the programme, a select group of referral partners will be established to market the MBS experience to consumers, providing them with digital marketing tools like custom-designed banners, landing pages and text links. Special offer announcements will also be distributed through digital channels.
Firefly adds more routes
Firefly has introduces two new routes Kota Bharu – Johor Bahru and and Subang – Hat Yai in its bid to target the domestic traffic and Singaporeans keen on visiting the route. The airline will be conducting a promotional campaign where travelers can book online from 16 March until March 20, 2012 for cheaper bookings for the new routes.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
- Ogilvy and Mather
Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Related Stories:
- Virgin Active picks agencies ahead of launch
- Sony appoints Waggener for PR duties
- Waggener appoints new GM
- Can HR finally embrace social media?
- Waggener nabs BM's talent
- David Ko departs Waggener Edstrom
- Helping HR become social
- Waggener Edstrom India makes key hires
- Waggener Edstrom opens Swiss office
- Waggener promotes Camoens to GM role
- Waggener Edstrom builds luxury roster
- Changi Airport appoints digital PR shop
- Kowloon Watch says it's time for PR
- Waggener creates new role for Lackie
- Waggener expands South Korea footprint
- Film Society shoots events with WE
- Marketing directors talk social media
- Waggener takes part ownership in Buchan
- What’s next for integrated media?
- HPB appoints Waggener Edstrom