UPDATED: SMRT to get smart about social
Singapore - SMRT is seeking presentations from agencies to pitch for its social media business, a year-long contract to strengthen its social standing.A briefing document on its site said the winning agency would take charge of its Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+ properties.
The agency will also be required to provide staff training on understanding social media engagement to actively create community management.
UPDATED: This story was updated at 2.28 to clarify a tender will not be held. Apologies to SMRT.
Agencies looking to submit can find details via SMRT website.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- SMRT Corporation Ltd
SMRT Corporation Ltd Related Stories:
- Good news for SMRT staff
- Ex-SMRT drivers jailed
- SMRT fires workers on strike
- Bosses “limited” in hiring Singaporeans
- SMRT steps forward
- Wage protest stalls SMRT
- HR doesn’t care who’s boss
- Driving up recruitment of bus captains
- SMRT: has it been railroaded?
- Managers fail to communicate effectively to staff
- Benefits programmes need to evolve
- Securing 'top of mobile' key for 2012
- SMRT conducts post-breakdown probe
- Locals happier with work commute
- SMRT appoints Ng as GM of marketing
- HR event: Why the CEO can't do it without you
- HR event: Partnering the CEO
- SMRT launches institute to train rail professionals
- Get served!
- SMRT expands Saatchi Lab festivities