Publicis boosts MSL with more acquisitions
Regional - Publicis Groupe has made two new acquisitions to further expand its MSLGROUP strategic communications network with the addition of Luminous EMC and King Harvests.
Independent agency Luminous, established in 2005, provides live marketing events for companies such as Cathay Pacific, Prudential, Audi and CSL and is led by Antony Spanbrook. It currently has offices in Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore and works with partners in Sydney, Bangkok and China.
King Harvests, started up on 2002 by Laura Lee provides 360-degree marketing capabilities across tier one and two cities in China, with a strong expertise in events and experiential marketing. It has worked with clients such as Bosch, Haier, Sanyo and Siemens.
Both the entities will be integrated into MSLGROUP and Spanbrook and Lee will report to Isabelle Chouvet, founder of Emotion, MSLGROUP's luxury events communication agency.
The two new additions will broaden MSL's scope in experiential marketing expertise.
Chouvet said people want to experience the brand promise for themselves and experiential marketing has a huge growth potential globally.
"Experiential marketing is today viewed by both agencies and clients as one of the biggest marketing opportunities for the next few years alongside social and digital marketing," Olivier Fleurot (pictured), CEO of MSLGROUP, said.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe Related Stories:
- Publicis Groupe acquires Convonix
- Publicis restructures global digital arm
- Publicis Groupe buys digital agency LBi
- Publicis Groupe snaps up Resultrix
- BBH now a Publicis Groupe agency
- Publicis buys Longtuo to boost e-commerce
- Publicis Groupe acquires digital capabilities
- New Publicis acquisition as audit continues
- MSLGROUP sets up crisis network
- Publicis Events loses GM after 10 year stint
- Publicis acquires fifth Chinese ad group
- Publicis eyes CRM market
- Publicis buys out Schwartz Communications
- Performics debuts in India
- Publicis continues China acquisition spree
- Publicis acquires Rosetta
- Publicis Groupe sees strong first quarter
- Pinder suddenly out of Publicis Worldwide
- Publicis acquires Taiwan PR firm ICL
- Publicis acquires Chinese PR firm Eastwei