Nestle expands McCann's SEA remit
Regional - Nestle has expanded its partnership with McCann Healthcare, appointing the agency for its flagship infant nutrient brands Lactogen, NAN Pro and NAN H.A., across Indonesia and Malaysia.
McCann Healthcare Singapore has long held the strategic account for the infant nutrition portfolio.
The range of services to be localised in the two new markets includes digital and print based materials for healthcare professional and consumer communications.Speaking on the partnership expansion, Darren Magick (pictured), managing director for Southeast Asia, McCann Healthcare said: "We are delighted to be working more closely with Nestlé in Indonesia and Malaysia. We look forward to further collaborating with Nestlé to cement their position as a leading infant nutrition brand in these fast growing markets."
The global baby food market is largely being driven by Asia due to growing economies and rising disposable incomes across the region. Euromonitor predicts strong growth in the region, with a 10% CAGR increasing the market to US$24.9 million by 2015.
Follow us @Marketingeds on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- McCann Healthcare
McCann Healthcare Related Stories:
- McCann rebrands Healthcare division
- McCann Healthcare fills top ranks across APAC
- McCann Healthcare sees 16% growth
- McCann raises AIDS awareness digitally
- McCann launches Red Cross campaign
- McCann & TNS launch healthcare study
- Red Cross sticks with McCann Healthcare
- McCann Healthcare and Allergan extend portfolio
- McCann Healthcare ads ease pressure