Aegis adds eLink to Isobar network in China
Beijing - Aegis Group has joined a growing chorus of digital acquisitions across the region, signing an agreement to acquire Beijing digital agency, eLink Advertising.
A statement from Aegis said eLink was founded in 2007 and specialises in online media buying and online PR, as well as website design.
The statement added eLink boats blue-chip clients including China Mobile Communications Corporation and ICBC among others.
Under the agreement eLink will become a group company within Isobar China.
Nick Waters, CEO of Aegis Media Asia Pacific said China and digital services are a priority areas for the group.
The agency was founded by Yu Shen (pictured), who serves as general manager of eLink. Yu said he was confident its clients will benefit greatly from the group’s innovation and broad range of services.
The acquisition price was not disclosed.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Aegis Media
Aegis Media Related Stories:
- Burberry taps Aegis to drive global media
- Aegis takes ownership of WonderAd China
- Dentsu launches Dentsu Aegis Network
- iProspect bolsters APAC team
- Vizeum bags RMB500 million media account
- Roy Tan now MD of IF Isobar
- Aegis Media appoints chief innovation officer
- Aegis promotes Crook to digital lead
- Aegis Media launches social media unit
- Aegis Media names print general manager
- iProspect names China MD
- Aegis Media ups local presence
- Dentsu bags tourism media duties
- Columbus appoints Tos as national MD
- Aegis' hiring spree continues
- Aegis boosts OOH agency leadership
- Aegis to acquire Chinese digital shop
- Dentsu-Aegis: Deal of the decade?
- Aegis hires, TransAsia engages Facebook fans
- iProspect launches paid search audit offering