BBDO adds to management team
Beijing - BBDO/Proximity Beijing has expanded its leadership team with the appointments of Yeat Mung Koo as general manager and bringing in Andreas von Loeper to lead its Mercedes-Benz account.
Koo (pictured) joins the agency in the role of general manager of its Beijing office, reporting to Oliver Xu, managing director of BBDO Beijing to strengthen its leadership team and drive its creative work.
She joins from TBWA\Shanghai where she held the role of head of account management. Koo led account management in the agency and supervised a number of key accounts including McDonald’s, Wrigley and adidas.
Andreas von Loeper transfers in from BBDO Germany where he was client services director to take on the role of regional business director for Mercedes-Benz.
The two new appointments join Xu and Tian It Ng, executive creative director in its management team in its Beijing office.
"BBDO Beijing has grown significantly in the past two years and we felt now was the right time to expand the leadership team," Carol Potter, president and CEO of BBDO Greater China, said.
Last month BBDO expanded JC Catibog and Arthur Tsang roles as managing director and executive creative director of its Guangzhou office to include oversight of its Hong Kong operations.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- BBDO China
BBDO China Related Stories:
- J&J musical sings for women’s hygiene
- Proximity China beefs leadership team
- Pepsi stages Journey to the West
- Cakebread to lead BBDO's luxury arm
- GE brands with the words of children
- BBDO drives Mercedes-Benz beyond luxury
- BBDO China boosts creative team
- Almon Lam to depart BBDO Shanghai
- BBDO makes key hires across China
- Lay's celebrates simple joys
- BBDO promotes from within
- BBDO tipped for Tiffany & Co creative
- Job Shuffle -MMHK Aug 08
- Hans takes over planning role at BBDO China
- BBDO China chases luxury clients
- BBDO strengthens creative across China
- BBDO ends joint venture in China
- Seaton to head Pepsi business at BBDO China
- FedEx delivers China badminton team into offices