Commercial Radio hires Chan as CEO
Hong Kong - Commercial Radio has hired former TVB general manager Stephen Chan as its chief executive officer, three months after he resigned from the TV broadcasting group.
Chan (pictured) resigned from TVB in December last year after being cleared of bribery allegations after an investigation by the ICAC.
After 18 years at TVB, this morning Chan talked with local media to announce his resignation but did not explain his decision to step down.
Chan spent some 18 years with TVB.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Commercial Radio
Commercial Radio Related Stories:
- Hirst: Media integration a must
- Video didn't kill the radio star
- Nielsen: Radio ad-spend spikes upwards
- CRM: Happy "balik-kampung” Malaysia!
- CRM reelects president Borhanuddin Osman
- Nielsen: SINAR claims top radio spot
- Commercial Radio extends Pixel partnership
- Radio's new wave
- Skull & Bones rolls out virtual trading room
- HTC taps radio toolbar for handset launch
- Commercial Radio expands online audience reach
- POAD nabs JCD AGM in new position