Draftfcb rejigs local ops
Philippines - Draftfcb's president and CEO Arnold Liong has moved up to be chairman of the agency, having taken on a group management role with holding company MFCB.
Meanwhile, the agency has named Jenny Wieneke president and chief operating officer and promoted Sydney Samodio to the role of chief creative officer, to helm the daily operations.
The changes come as the agency aims to grow its local business and enhance offerings to its clients. It has also named creative director Marvin Pedro as deputy executive creative director focusing on creative work in traditional media.
Previously, Wieneke and Samodio (both pictured) were senior vice president, digital and executive creative director respectively. Wieneke is also the newly elected vice president of the Philippine 4As(Association of Accredited Advertising Agencies)."Clients are expanding into many more communications channels. We see a clear opportunity to manage and drive creative communications through all media using an integrated agency structure that has no silos," Wieneke said.
Samodio added: "The scope of work for clients is expanding rapidly so we have expanded our talent pool and therefore the ability to be highly effective for our clients."
Draftfcb Manila's client list includes Smart Communications, PLDT, MoneyGram, Kraft, Nivea, Asia Brewery, SM Investments Corp. and SM Development Corp.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- Draft FCB
Draft FCB Related Stories:
- Rupert England takes ECD role at Draftfcb
- Draftfcb adds agency partner for Beiersdorf
- Draftfcb confirms Noor Ashikin’s departure
- Uni-President finds star power
- Shoe brand on hunt for new Cinderella
- Draftfcb hires Kaloff for Beiersdorf
- Mok to oversee creative for Draftfcb Asia
- OSIM pins down pricking pains
- PrimeCredit ups its band of brothers
- Draftfcb adds creative strength
- HKBN picks Draftfcb over M&C Saatchi
- Draftfcb brings in Lay for digital
- Air New Zealand tours with DraftFCB
- Acer lines up DraftFCB for Olympic push
- DraftFCB brings new business director
- Nivea unveils second global campaign
- Tsao returns to DraftFCB
- Draftfcb says HK safe from global cuts
- Euro RSCG’s Maslita heads to Draft
- SC Johnson splits with Draftfcb after 50 years