OMG names Gavino to lead Ignition Factory
Philippines - Omnicom Media Group Philippines has appointed Regie Gavino to lead Ignition Factory, an ideation hothouse that services clients within the Omnicom Media Group.
Gavino (pictured) will be leading a team of creative media experts.
She has been Omnicom Media Group Philippines' communications and planning director for over two years and prior to that was marketing manager at Wrigley in Chicago, USA.
Gavino has also worked at Universal Robina Corporation as category manager and at Henkel as group product manager.
"Regie's talent of finding new ways in attacking a business problem is outstanding and in her new role, Regie will continue to be an asset to our operations in the Philippines," Barry Cupples, CEO of Omnicom Media Group, Asia Pacific, said.
Ignition Factory is in charge of creating brand stories based on the understanding of the consumers. The brand stories are then weaved into media and marketing executions aimed at the target's core. Ignition Factory will cater to clients of OMD, PHD, and M2M (companies under Omnicom Media Group).
"Our goal is to dig deeper into the psyche of consumers and uncover unusual insights often overlooked or taken for granted, then from these insights we build groundbreaking media solutions using effective channels and technologies," Gavino, said.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
- Omnicom Media Group
Omnicom Media Group Related Stories:
- OMG names new platforms director
- Carlsberg tests friendships on Facebook
- PHD hires second client services director
- OMG appoints search lead for Asia
- Danny Chin to lead OMG operations as GM
- Omnicom sparks Fuse in Malaysia
- Omnicom sets up Social@OMG
- Fujifilm picks PHD Philippines as media AOR
- Omnicom names head of search
- OMG appoints Smith as Annalect lead
- Vogiatzakis joins INTI advisory board
- WPP accelerates digital growth with latest buy
- Spring Singapore settles $5.5m media account
- OMG takes on Asia's massive mobile sector
- Leo Burnett ropes in Rushbrook
- PHD Malaysia makes digital hire
- What will our future hold?
- OMG restructures search brands in APAC
- PHD bags Bentley's global account
- OMG Malaysia publishes book plus more