Cartier odyssey brings brand story to film
Hong Kong – French jeweller and watchmaker Cartier has launched the first phase of its global campaign in the form of a branded film which tells the story of its 165-year history.
The cinematic brand film titledwill showcase the iconic panther as it traverses across the world to reveal the history behind Cartier’s signature pieces.
It hopes to convey to its global audience that it is committed to transmitting, sharing, helping promote multiple cultures and the development of contemporary art the world over.
The campaign kicked off in major cities such as Hong Kong, Paris, New York, Milan, Beijing, Seoul, Dubai and Rio.
In order to tease fans across the world about the film, it is offering its fans on Facebook an exclusive screening schedule for today.
In Hong Kong the campaign officially kicks off on 4 March with the TVC appearing across TVB Jade, TVB HD Jade, TVB Pearl and Now TV.
Given the length of the brand video, it will also be showcased across movie theaters such as Palace IFC, AMC Pacific Place and UA iSQAURE IMAX.
The media planning and buying was handled by Starcom.
A spokesperson from Cartier said this first phase of the campaign will last until the end of March and it will be introduce the next phases of the campaign throughout the year.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starcom Mediavest
Starcom Mediavest Related Stories:
- Starcom's digital lead for emerging markets
- Twitter, Starcom sign huge ad deal
- Honda drives home message of love
- Starcom CEO: "Media is the next creative"
- Gravitas triumphs at Mob-Ex Awards 2012
- TAFEP retains Starcom Singapore
- Marketers: Mindshare, OMD tops in media
- Study: Vertical channels more effective
- SMG works with TEDxKL again
- Starcom nabs MEC’s deputy GM
- IG Markets Singapore shift media business
- PHD nabs Hotels.com online biz from Starcom
- Marketing TV: The changing media model
- Doublemint backs new China talent show
- Jeffrey Seah takes on Vivaki SEA role
- ZenithOptimedia shores up China digital team
- Digital TV: What's in it for the media industry?
- Starcom bags biz worth A$16m in billings
- NEA goes on Eco Sprint
- Samsung ups the ante on tablet wars