Ogilvy confirms Doswell's departure
Regional - Robert Doswell, regional VP, Singapore Hub and managing director of RedWorks Singapore has departed from the agency after less than a year into the new role.
Ogilvy & Mather Singapore confirmed the development to Marketing saying a replacement has not yet been decided upon yet.
Doswell was appointed regional VP last July and prior to that was part of Ogilvy RedCard for eight years, where he also held the role of managing director.
At RedWorks Singapore, Doswell replaced Dean Cloke and was in charge of maintaining existing client relationships and expanding into new services and other growth areas.
RedWorks Singapore's list of clients includes brands such as 7-Eleven, CIMB, SingTel and Resorts World Singapore.
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at email@example.com.
- Ogilvy and Mather
Ogilvy and Mather Related Stories:
- Is stress to blame for Ogilvy employee's death?
- Death sparks debate on overtime
- Young Ogilvy employee dies from heart attack
- Ogilvy boosts its medical education offering
- M+S makes agency appointments
- GM 'there's no excuse for insensitivity'
- Coca-Cola turns strangers into friends
- Perrier parties with psychedelic hipsters
- Ogilvy snags Collins for top creative role
- Castrol gets clingy in new campaign
- Who says CSR is boring?
- Chen named to OgilvyOne Worldwide board
- O&M Shanghai looks to grow social offering
- O&M Beijing appoints new ECD
- Ogilvy serves virtual dumplings for CNY
- NHB appoints O&M for its PR duties
- Coca-Cola goes nice, lucky, crazy
- Ogilvy Singapore makes senior appointments
- ECCO names China PR
- O&M: Malls will be no longer necessary