SingPost thanks customers with a Subaru
Singapore – In a bid to thank its customers for their patronage and support, SingPost is giving them a chance to win a Subaru, in its 'Win a Subaru Legacy at SingPost' campaign.
A SingPost spokesperson told Marketing its partnership with Subaru is part of SingPost's continuous efforts to boost interest and awareness of their services and that the postal company is open to future collaborations with the auto maker.
The campaign was created by Ingrid Design and Yolk and runs until 31 March.
The campaign is running on several platforms such as OOH ads on buses, print, eDMs and brochures in Shop@Post catalogues and point-of-sales materials.
The digital ads are running on Facebook, SAM machines and on vPost. A Subaru Legacy car display was also placed at the Singapore Post Centre.
"The objective of this marketing campaign is to reward our customers for using our services and products," the spokesperson added.
To participate in the promotion, customers have to perform a transaction of a minimum of SG$50 at any post office, its Self-service Automated Machine (SAM) or vPOST website, SingPost's online shopping and shipping portal._________________________________________________________________________________
Follow @MarketingEds on Twitter for breaking news throughout the day.
Have something to say? Comment on our Facebook page or contact the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Singapore Post
Singapore Post Related Stories:
- Case Study: SingPost
- SG mailmen to rest on Saturday
- SingPost sees senior departures
- SingPost's Group CEO quits
- Pi2 speeds up Speedpost
- PB signs second senior SingPost marketer
- Singapore's DM excellence awards kick off
- Direct Mail Case Study - Mar08
- Direct Marketing Agencies
- SingPost's Koh now with Pitney Bowes
- NEC’s Wilson Tan steps up as SingPost group CEO
- SingPost launches DMrocket takeoff
- Direct Mail Case Study Aug'07
- DM Case Study-Aug07
- SingPost seals project deal with The Tomorrow Group
- SingPost campaign promotes inaugural game show